Thursday, October 14, 2010

Good Things in Life

Movie: "Stranger Than Fiction" Starring "Will Ferrell"
Songs: " Running" Singer "No Doubt"
Cook book: "The New Basics" Julee Rosso
Season Fall
Herb Thyme
Tree Gingo
Color Cobalt Blue
First drink of the day Coffee
Food Blog "Smitten Kitchen"


I walk onto the musical stage of life
The stars change places
songs bring me memories
My passage brings me visions
Of the place I yearn to be
Longing to be a part
Drives me makes my need
So apparent
As I sweep the dust from the stage
I envision the ocean so vast
Every wave a wish
The whites of each cap
A sign of life at its height
The break a rest between moments
As I walk in the wetness of sand
And feel the rumble of life stretching beyond
Me
I search for a way to become a part
Like the silent stones I gather
Small Reminders
I dance inside finding delight

All art and verbiage are © olives and you 2009 unless otherwise stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment